9 possible reasons you’re not losing weight
If you think you’re doing all the right things like cutting calories and exercising, and you’re not losing weight, there are a number of possible reasons.
Losing weight is definitely not an overnight task. It’s frustrating when you don’t lose weight even after trying so hard. If working out, controlling your carb cravings, and making changes to your lifestyle is not enough to lose weight, then this may be because you are doing it wrong.
9 possible reasons you’re not losing weight:
- You’re eating too many calories
- You’re not sleeping well
- You’re overeating on the weekends
- you might be retaining water
- you’re not tracking accuratelly
- you’re not being active or exercising
- you might be buiding muscle and losing fat
- You still haven’t cut down your sugar
- You consume alcohol